- Summer Internship/Short Term Internship is offered at CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru for students of graduation and post-graduation of other Universities/Academic institutions to complete the requirement of their degree/course.
- Duration of Internship: 1 – 2 months (maximum two months).
- Internship is generally offered in the chosen areas of academic programme.
- A minimum of 70% marks for general candidates and 60% for SC/ST candidates in the completed semesters of the corresponding degree and the student should be presently pursuing the under/post graduate degree course. Those who are awaiting the first semester results can also apply and their previous course (graduation/XIIth accordingly) mark-lists to be uploaded (semester/year-wise).
- Recommendation letter and Bonafide Certificate from the HoD of the College/University (on College/University letter head duly signed with seal affixed) clearly specifying the dates and duration of the proposed internship at CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru, should be submitted along with the application.
- Online applications for internship can be filled throughout the year, but should be submitted at least one month before the proposed date of start of the internship.
- As the Institute following "One Student - One Guide" policy for Internships, very limited seats are available for internships which will be allotted on first come first serve basis.
- The Institute will not provide any accommodation for the students of Internship.
- Documents to be attached while applying for Internship :
* Mark lists of all the completed semesters of the corresponding degree/course.
* Recommendation Letter & Bonafide Certificate from College/University as mentioned above.
* ID proof (Driving License / Aadhaar Card / Voter ID / PAN Card etc.)
* One passport size photograph.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email and they have to pay the internship fee of Rs.10,000/- plus GST (Rs.11,800/-) through NEFT. The full fee should be paid at once before the date mentioned in the mail.
- Applicants may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries related to the Internship. All the mails send to this mail-id should have the subject starts with “ Internship: ”. No other modes of communication will be entertained.
- Online Application for Internship